Led by the private sector, the English Riviera Tourism Company has been commissioned by Torbay Council to be guardian of the official English Riviera brand and to lead on the destination marketing of the resort.
The company undertakes a wide range of exciting destination marketing campaigns that could benefit your business with the key objective being to grow the volume and value of the visitor economy and to make the English Riviera an all year round destination.
Since the English Riviera Tourism Company was launched in October 2010, the company has doubled the amount of money spent on promoting the resort. Around £500k is currently invested annually with the help of local businesses working with us as Promotional Partners to share the costs.
With the exception the Agatha Christie, the marketing campaigns that we undertake target the domestic market.
All tourism businesses including accommodation, activity, transport and food and drink providers are welcome to advertise as Promotional Partners.
The key marketing campaigns include:
- The new English Riviera App
- The new English Riviera Facebook Site
- The new English Riviera YouTube page
- The Official English Riviera Destination Guide
- The Great Days Out – in-resort guide
- The new English Riviera Mini Guide
- The Agatha Christie Literary Trail
- The Geopark Discovery Trail
- The Events and Festivals Programme
- The English Riviera Visitor Maps
- National Media Advertising
Work with us as a Promotional Partner and your business can feature in these exciting marketing campaigns.